Comprehensive Online Training Program
A year-round, comprehensive online training program to educate staff, help streamline processes and make occupational violence, cyber safety and consent education accessible, simple to understand and align with policy.
Arm Leadership with the most up-to-date and critical knowledge, resources and legal info to help protect themselves and their employees.
Equip staff with expert insight to navigate all aspects of occupational violence including cyberbullying, sexual harassment, online safety, reporting and much more
Easy-to-implement processes for staff to report incidents and for Leadership to give the best care and support possible.
The Occupational Violence Toolkit
Onboarding Opportunity 2022
Providing the most in-depth, current training on the market,
the Occupational Violence Toolkit contains a vast array of resources for Leadership,
Staff and the broader Community:
✓ Practical and up-to-date Leadership and Employee training, in all areas of online safety, tailored by business size, structure and need
✓ Videos, training plans & workbooks tailored for Small, Medium and Large organisations
✓ A program that aligns with existing laws and recommendations, addressing Australian professional standards, with accredited training available
✓ Policy templates and audits to protect and maintain your business’ professional reputation
✓ All housed in an easy-to-navigate hub
✓ Notifications and alerts on critical cyber safety issues
✓ 24/7 access to expert support and knowledge from one of Australia’s leading experts in Online Safety & Occupational Violence
Key Benefits For Your Business
Implementing a comprehensive online program to help educate your business on all aspects of Occupational Violence puts you one step ahead of the many challenges you are likely to face, or are already facing, within your organisation.
Some of the many benefits of The Occupational Violence Toolkit:
• Empowerment of Leadership to act on issues knowledgably and within legal guidelines so as to limit the impact on profit margin and staff satisfaction.
• All staff feel equipped and supported by Leadership with the needed education and skills to navigate challenges through training with the most current and up-to-date resources available. Ultimately, Staff wellbeing becomes a key focus and priority for your business.
• Organisational-wide commitment to the ongoing training of Online Safety and Occupational Violence with a strong, consistent message that positions you above your competitors.
• Information shared by staff outside of the workplace, seeing a boost in education and overall community wellbeing.
• Provides Leadership with the necessary resources to maintain the business’ professional reputation when it comes to policies and duty of
• Ongoing training and support from a team of experts including Kirra Pendergast.
The Safe On Social Point Of Difference
Online safety & Occupational Violence are ongoing issues that need to be addressed and woven into the workplace conversation year-round.
The resources within the program include up-to-date content created specifically for AU and NZ based businesses.
Tailored packages for Small, Medium and Large organisations, addressing issues specific to your business’ size and structure.
Materials are updated regularly as laws change or situations arise.
Alerts on critical issues are sent directly to businesses.
Expert Support & Knowledge
Direct email support from our team of experts to respond to situations
that arise in your workplace quickly and confidentially.
Security and confidence in knowing you have a team of experts to lean on.
Training from one of Australia’s leading experts in Online Safety and Corporate Consultation.