Tue, 04 Jul|
Whole School Professional Learning - Evolving with AI Adapting School Policies & Guidelines for Tech-Forward Schools (1)
We're in a transformative era, where even our youngest students actively engage with AI Text and Image tools. The surge of such exciting technologies brings immense potential but also new challenges. Developing and implementing the right policies and guidelines and education on both is critical.
Time & Location
04 Jul, 15:50 GMT+10 – 05 Jul, 16:50 GMT+10
About the event
We're in an era of accelerated technological change, and as astonishing as it sounds, even Year 3 students are now actively employing AI tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E. As thrilling as these advancements are, they also bring their own set of challenges. Thus, formulating the right policies and guidelines is crucial as well as educating all staff for a safe and fruitful integration of AI in our schools.
Join us for this exclusive online Professional Development event, led by Kirra Pendergast, aimed to equip educators across the globe with the necessary skills and knowledge to create effective guidelines for the use of AI tools such as ChatGPT, DALL-E, Bard, and MidJourney in educational environments. Most schools have been handed policies by governing bodies but they may need to change slightly to work well within your school community. One size fits all rarely works, we will help you align with policy but take into consideration the unique needs of your school.
This event is a comprehensive guide to understanding these tools, their use, the ethical aspects involved, and the need for transparency in school AI usage by students and staff. It emphasizes assessing the benefits and risks, maintaining high-quality student work, and staying prepared for the evolving AI landscape.
Available to an international audience, this online Professional Learning session recognises that teachers, staff, students, and parents all play a vital role in this transformation. We will provide resources for teaching these guidelines across all levels of the school community, helping to ensure the safe and effective use of AI tools.
Those who purchase a ticket to this engaging and highly informative 60-minute professional learning webinar will receive valuable resources to educate their entire school community staff, students, and parents about AI integration at your school. Our pricing is set per school, meaning you can freely share the knowledge and materials from this event across your school. Feel free to distribute the webinar link to as many staff members as you see fit and the resources and specific training to students and their parents. And if scheduling conflicts arise, rest easy we'll provide you with the Zoom and audio recording. We're committed to simplifying the process of policy and guideline development and associated training. Without specific training, even the best policies become ineffective. We're here to help you.
Attendees will receive:
- A recorded version of the online event for future reference to use in your school or if you can't attend the event.
- Resource Cheat Sheets that provide insights into the benefits and risks of AI Text and Image Generators in Schools, including Chat GPT, DALL-E, BARD, MY AI, and more.
- Policy and Guideline Templates that can be tailored to your school's specific needs and align with Department and other governing bodies.
- PowerPoint slide templates for use in the classroom and staff training.
- An informative parent letter template and PowerPoint template for a parent information session.
- A certificate of completion that can be distributed to those who complete the training.
- Lesson Plans that can be easily aligned to curriculum and education standards framework requirements for Australian, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and American-based Junior/Primary and Senior/High schools.
- 12mth subscription to our "cheat sheet" library of more than 150 documents designed for use in school newsletters.
- ****Please note - our VIP Schools receive free access please get in touch for your code****
If you would like to submit questions before the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolving with AI
+A$20.85 service fee
Ticket holders will receive a code to download all resources listed withing 24hrs of the event.
+A$20.85 service fee0