Parenting at the speed of light. 31st July
Time & Location
About the Event
We are a certified training provider for the Australian Office of the eSafety Commissioner.
We work at the intersection of wellbeing and technology promoting positive skills, attitudes, and behaviours for online interactions. Filled with real-life examples, anecdotes and detailed recommendations, we motivate people to protect themselves online with skills that are up to date and relevant and cover cyber safety, security and privacy without the fear mongering.
The topics covered in our parent and carer webinar series:
What you signed up for - we explain terms and conditions of use and what they mean.
The importance of privacy settings and how to keep personal information private.
How to identify if your kids are vulnerable to online grooming.
Ethics for when posting and sharing photos.
- Child exploitation/pornography, sexting, sextortion and image-based abuse.
- Creating a positive digital footprint and curating your online image.
- Cyber-bullying, online harassment, what it is and what to do.
- Legal responsibilities.
- Personal privacy and security online
- Common scams and risk mitigation.
- Online gaming safety.
- Strategies to build resilience online
- Online Gaming and the importance of classifications Popular apps Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram TikTok, and others.
- Participants in our online webinar series also receive a 12mth subscription to our Parent Cyber Safety Toolkit with cheat sheets that cover all of the topics above and more.
- Safe on Social Media provide comprehensive Cyber Safety education, training and consulting in Australia and New Zealand.
- Parenting @ the speed of light$27.50$27.500