Social Media Strategy for Schools
Time & Location
About the Event
Being seen in a saturated market is essential for schools to attract new talent and investment and Schools need to embrace social media to market themselves to prospective students and parents, stay connected to alumni and showcase their contribution to community.
Our Social Media Strategy for Schools webinar is for primary and secondary schools who:
- Know what they want to achieve online but aren’t sure where to start?
- Want to connect with students, parents, staff and alumni better to build community?
- Are somewhat active on social media for their school but lack clear strategic direction?
- Are unsure if their investment in various platforms is worth their time?
- Want to get into the social media space and need guidance on the best and safest way to do this?
Facilitated by Katie O’Rourke and Sarah Biersteker, who collectively have over 30 years’ experience as marketing professionals, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the process of creating a strategic marketing plan for your school. This bespoke strategy will give your school direction by defining your goals and mapping your social media path to achieving long-term objectives. You will leave the webinar with a draft strategy to begin implementing the very next day.
- Social Media Strategy$215$2150$0